We're excited to add our lil' bebe to our family, Not too much longer now.
He'll be coming in November around the 20th. We can tell he's going to be a booger cause he already likes to kick a lot. But I know we'll love our little handfull.
Posted by Kaia at 10:26 PM
5 comments:
Soooo cool you have a blog now!!
Can't wait for your baby to come. It will come FAST!
I'm so excited, I think I peed my pants! I am going to look at your blog every single day of my life. LOL jk. But, seriously, when that cute little kid comes along this will be the place to post a million pictures of it. Love it, so excited.
EvErYoNe'S DoInG It............not having babies, I'm talking about Blogging! I got to get one too! Ummm....I guess I can put pic's of Hunter and Gunner.
Awesome Mate! Congrats!
hey kaia how are you? well i just seen you blog and loved it. this is stormi by the way, from provo high. haha i cant believe you are going to have a baby. awesome. well you should add me my blog is
patrickandstormi.blogspot.com so just add me k luv stormi and congrats!!!
Post a Comment