Time to go Home!!! Tyler was so cute with his outfit on, He looked really cozy in his car seat. We got home safely and had our first meal with baby. Kentucky Fried Chicken for lunch, brought to us in part by Polly Billings, She's our sponsor for full bellys!! haha Anyway, heres some pics of Kaia and da babe.
November 23, 2008
Posted by Kaia at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a cutie patotie....I'm glad you blogged pictures! If you need anything just give me a call, I'll be right over. Love that little guy.
WOW can't believe he's home now. CONGRATS!
Cute little bugger. Glad I finally got to see him after our long adventure out of town. I thought you were going to wait for me to come back before you had him?! :) Is motherhood kicking in for you? Are you tired all the time? Tell Jonny to start helping! lol.
Love those darling wrinkly elephant knees. HA! Spence only had those for a day! HA! Glad he's here safe. Love you all!
Wow what a cutie you have. I was so glad to see him on Thanksgiving. Hope he grows into those legs. He is going to be a big boy. We are so happy for you and the baby making machine. Love ya Chris
Post a Comment