Kaia and I went and bought these letters for Ty's wall,
Kaia had them painted and put up before I got home from work
the next day!
I think she did awesome, So if anyone wants to take advantage of
her mad painting skillz!
let her know.
Speaking of Tyler..... Here are some pics of the lil'booger.



5 comments:
Cute little fart knocker, the picture of him in the exersaucer looks especially like Jonny. Something about the eyes....
Hooray for all the new pics of Tyler, food and home! Love to see them!
Dang cute jonny-mini-me. Why don't you make another one!! Love the wall hanging - do you think if I had you paint one that said, Bruce he'd let me hang it in our bedroom??? LOL
Kaia's quite the Martha Stewart, I love it.
Those pictures looked SO MUCH like a Cunny Baby. The last one I can tell you like because he looks all buff and tuff.
Tyler looks more and more like Jon. What a cute family. Nice painting.
Post a Comment