September 8, 2008

We finally got Kaias' hair cut today! Yay!!! Jess had an appointment with Rachel so Kaia tagged along and got her's done also. It had been a year and a half since she cut her hair. We both love the way it looks now.

Before..


















and After

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That was a fast post!! I pulled up your blog not expecting to see that hair cut yet! I love it.. I wish my face wasn't so fat, then I could cut my hair like that too!

Brittanie said...

Hey I didn't know you were going to chop it! I LOVE it and now need to see the front.

Bruce Polly Billings said...

I want to see the front too!!! The back looks very nice. Blog the front asap.

Bruce Polly Billings said...

When are you going to blog the front????

Brittanie said...

pollyb just wanted to see her new picture! lol