Jon and I went on a drive last sunday. We drove the Alpine Loop. It's gorgeous up there. Neither one of us has ever been on that drive so it was kinda nice just to drive in silence. Just the two of us. Jon didn't even turn on the music once. I was very suprised.
This is us just being silly. Jon really likes his wood. : )



6 comments:
Very cool pictures, I liked the dead wood one the best.
That looks like a nice, big, rock hard piece of wood you got there.
LOL... Jonny.. just can't help yourself can you? We all have dreams and wishes I guess. The Loop looks gorgeous.. now is the perfect time to go too. Maybe I will go now, YOU'VE INSPIRED ME :)
What great pictures of the fall. It is so pretty. Your hair is really cute. I like it short.
I love reading the comments you get, especially from your sisters!
did you mom say that you have a dead wood?
Post a Comment