Kaia finished all the really hard stuff on her quilt!! Yay! She's way excited. We just need to get it quilted then finish the binding by hand. Then we'll be able to fold it up and put it in the closet.... jk...lol. It will keep us warm this winter cause we're going to save money on our bill by not using the furnace. Muah ha ha ha!!!
She also sewed this new swing backing, it was an ugly faded green blue. Its now sufficent enough for my baby boy.



4 comments:
the quilt is soo beautiful!
Kaia, you are awesome. I found another person who does quilting -she lives in Orem. I love the swing cover.
WOW, I'm so impressed... that quilt looks dang hard... don't think I'll be trying that pattern any time soon. As for the baby swing.. that's awesome. Do you want to recover Carson's highchair?! :)
Way to go Kaia! Looks grrreat! Now little Ty can make his grand appearance!
Post a Comment