October 5, 2008

Our Nursery!!
Thanks to everyone that has helped us thus far, We couldn't be more excited for our lil' Ty to come. We got a lot of stuff from the baby shower and we really appreciate everyone that came. Special thanks to Polly, Jess, & Britt for hosting the party. Not long now and everyone will have to come visit the little guy in his decked out "crib".


4 comments:

Chris said...

Wow that looks great. Now we just need a baby to put in it. It wont be long now. You got a lot of cute things. He will be the best dressed kid. Styling

Bruce Polly Billings said...

What a cute idea to blog the nursery! So organized - I love it.

Brittanie said...

You totally scored at the shower!
It looks awesome and I can't wait for him to come.
I think you should take the stroller on a walk today around the block, break it in ya know. LMAO!

Bruce Polly Billings said...

Hey check out this web site if you're still thinking about a name.

babynamewizard.com/voyager

way cool